- While masks are no longer required, we encourage all of our patients to continue wearing one to your appointment.
- If possible, we encourage you to fill out patient forms ahead of your appointment online. You can also use our online patient portal to request appointments, view your treatment history, and make payments. Sign up is free.
- You will be asked to answer a screening questionnaire prior to your visit. If you have COVID-19 related symptoms, we will reschedule your visit.
- You may bring only one caregiver to accompany you to your appointment. We ask that all other family members, such as children, stay home.
- We are not offering our usual magazines and children's toys at this time, since they are difficult to disinfect.
- All appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We may ask you to check-out in the treatment room if social distancing is not feasible due to traffic in the front desk area.
Additionally, you will notice our staff wearing increased masks and personal protective equipment. We miss hugging our patients, extending warm hand shakes, and sharing smiles with you. But please know that we are with you in spirit and are adopting these measures to ensure that your visit will be in the cleanest and safest environment we can provide.
Dr. Cheong and the dental team
Whether you're looking for a whiter smile and straighter teeth or want to maintain good dental health, we provide comfortable and caring dental services for our patients.
Our office values transparency, gentleness, and high-quality care and takes pride in the genuine relationships we build with our patients. We invite you to browse our website to learn about our staff, the treatment options we offer, and our office.